Gosport MP, Caroline Dinenage is hosting a free business support exhibition and networking event in partnership with the Solent LEP and supported by X-Forces, British Marine and Gosport Borough Council.
The Gosport Enterprise Fair will take place on Friday 18 November 2016.
X-Forces are delighted to be supporting this event which is aimed at local marine businesses as well as residents and the armed forces community that are either running a business, or thinking of starting a business.
An exciting line-up of keynote speakers will talk about entrepreneurship including our founder and CEO, Ren Kapur MBE. Confirmed speakers include:
• Sir Robin Knox-Johnston CBE, sailor, explorer and Chairman of Gosport-based Clipper Ventures plc;
• Anne-Marie Mountifield, Chief Executive of the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership;
• Ren Kapur MBE, founder and Chief Executive of X-Forces;
• Brian Clark, Head of External Relations at British Marine;
• Caroline Dinenage, Entrepreneur & Member of Parliament for Gosport, Stubbington, Lee-on-the-Solent & Hill Head.
Following on from the speeches, there will be opportunities for networking with representatives from key business support organisations, including The Start-Up Loans Company; British Marine; Enterprise First; Gosport Informal Network; Hampshire Enterprise Circle; X-Forces; the Solent LEP and more.
Commenting, Caroline said:
“Having run my own business for many years, I know how important it is for entrepreneurs to be able to access the support they need to see their business flourish. I am delighted to host this event with the Solent LEP, which will bring together important stakeholders to help boost local enterprise. While the event will have a special Armed Forces and maritime focus, budding entrepreneurs and businesses from any sector are welcome to attend to take advantage of the special opportunities on offer.”
The event will take place at the Jervis Gallery, St Vincent College, commencing at 1:30pm. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.